Recently updated: May 2018
NAYAX Ltd. (“NAYAX” or “we”) is committed to your right to privacy. Protecting our Users’ privacy is a core value of NAYAX, and we take precautions to ensure the protection of our Users’ personal data as well as to comply with applicable privacy and data protection legislation. We respect the fact that our Users’ personal data and original content are their own, and have implemented mechanisms to ensure you have control over your data and content.
If you choose to download and use the Site and/or Services, or otherwise provide data to us, you explicitly agree to the use of such data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data. Sharing Personal Data with us is entirely voluntary.
- Please note that if you are using the Services as NAYAX Customer, information regarding the processing of your Personal Data in connection with the NAYAX System is governed by the Data Protection Notice.
- Our Services are intended for Users over the age of 16 or equivalent minimum age for providing consent to processing of Personal Data in the relevant jurisdiction. Children under such age are not permitted to register to or use the Services. If you are under such age you should cease to use the Services immediately.
- You may be entitled to request to review, amend, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, pursuant to applicable law. Please note that in case you request to erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, your use of the Services may be restricted.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ Personal Data to third parties. We only share Personal Data with third parties in connection with the provision of the Services to our Users, or other limited circumstances specified herein.
- If you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your Personal Data, or would otherwise like to contact us in connection with this Privacy Notice, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is Personal Data, and what data is collected about me by NAYAX?
“Personal Data”, means any information which identifies or can be used to identify a natural person, including, but not limited to, first and last name, phone number, email address, IP address, billing information, etc.
We collect non-Personal Data regarding Users concerning their use of the Services, such as the scope, frequency, latency, pages accessed, what and when a User views or interacts with content and materials displayed through our Services, device identifiers, and other technical information regarding the device used to access the Services, such as model, operating system, etc.
- In connection with User’s interaction with the Site and Services, we log visitor’s domain and IP address automatically we also collect the following Data:
- If you are a Customer please refer to our Data Protection Notice, in order to review the provisions related to your Personal Data processing in connection with the Services.
- End-User. If you are an End-User in order to use the Services and/or the e-Receipt you will be asked to provide your email address and payment details.
- When you make a purchase through the Services, we collect certain data regarding your purchase, such as the Machine you purchased from, the products purchased, total payment amount, and your geographical location when using the Services.
- When you engage in certain activities on our Service, such as submitting a customer-service request, you may be asked to provide additional personal information depending on the activity or request.
- If you are an employee using the Service in connection with your workplace, we may also receive additional contact information regarding you and your workplace, through your employer, such details may include your balance on your employment card.
- We do not knowingly collect or process any Personal Data included in Special Categories of Personal Data (as defined in the GDPR). In the event you become aware that such data has been collected by us, please inform us immediately.
- Please note, that the Services may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties, which may not be governed by this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice does not be apply to the practices of entities which are not controlled, owned, employed, or managed by NAYAX.
- What will NAYAX do with my Personal Data?
- Non-Personal Data. Non-Personal Data is used mainly for click stream analysis in order to constantly improve and maintain our Services, including among others, in order to measure and understand the level of engagement to our services, for general business analytics and in order to provide a more personalized experience and tailored content, for ensuring the technical functioning of our network, to help prevent fraudulent use of our Services and for developing new services.
- Personal Data. Personal Data is used only for the following limited purposes:
- Providing of the Services to Users including its features and functionalities;
- To communicate with Users regarding customer service issues, or to provide updates with respect to material changes to this Privacy Notice or our Terms and Conditions.
- Responding to questions or comments and to help resolve any problems.
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- To protect the security or integrity of our databases and the Services, and to take precautions against legal liability.
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, when we have a good faith belief that our cooperation with them meets the applicable legal standards;
- To improve the Services, and to develop new features, products and services.
- To improve your experience on the Site and customize our Services to your interests.
- Please note that we may also use Personal and non-Personal Data in connection with automatic analysis of our users’ behavior. In certain jurisdictions such processing of Personal Data is defined as profiling, or automatic decision making. If relevant to you under applicable law, you may be entitled to object to such processing, and may do so by sending as a notice to: email@example.com
- What can I do to control my Personal Data?
- Reviewing and amending your Personal Data. You are entitled to review your Personal Data. You may exercise this right by sending us a request in connection with your Personal Data to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event any Personal Data is incorrect or outdated, you may update and correct such data by providing us with appropriate notification.
- Right of erasure and restriction. You may also be entitled request the erasure or the restriction of your Personal Data, and we will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
- Personal Data Portability of Personal Data. To the extent applicable to you and to the Services, you may request the portability of your Personal Data, and we will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
- Retention of We reserve the right to retain any Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary in order to: (i) fulfill the purposes described herein; (ii) in the defense or assertion of legal claims and liability; (iii) for the analyses and improvement of the Services; and (iv) to comply with applicable law. Non-Personal Data and statistical anonymized data may be retained by us without limitation.
- Inquiries and Requests by End-Users. If you are an End-User, please refer all inquiries and requests in connection with your Personal Data to the Customer, namely the provider from whom you made a purchase through the Machine. We will assist the Customer if applicable to comply with your inquiries and requests.
- Will NAYAX Share my Personal Data?
- Non-Personal Data, aggregate and statistical or otherwise anonymized data may be shared without limitation with third parties at our discretion. This information does not contain any Personal Data and is used to develop content and services for our Users and clients.
- We share Personal Data only under the following limited circumstances:
- End-Users Data. We share Personal Data related to End-Users with the Customers in order to provide you the Services such as when you make purchases through the Services. The privacy and security practices of the Customers are not covered by this Privacy Notice, and NAYAX accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy or security practices or the content of such applications.
- All Users. With third parties who assist us in operating the Services, conducting our business, expanding our business or servicing you, and for personalizing your experience of the Services, such as payment providers, clearance services, and, if applicable, your employer.
- To comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of others, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or the Services, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
- What is the lawful basis under which NAYAX processes Personal Data?
- Certain processing activities conducted by us are based on the necessity of such activities for the performance of the understandings between us and our Users. For example, if you are an End-User we need your payment information in order to conduct the transaction.
- Other processing activities are based on the grounds that they are necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects which require protection of Personal Data.
- There may be certain processing activities based on your consent to this Privacy Notice. In connection with such activities, you may rescind your consent, by sending us an email to: email@example.com. Please note that in the event you rescind your consent to the processing of Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
- Will NAYAX transfer my Personal Data internationally?
NAYAX is a global company with offices all over the world. Our databases are located currently in Germany, Israel and in the US. Some of our processing activities are made in Israel. The European Commission has decided that Israel ensures an adequate level of privacy and data protection, therefore, in accordance with the GDPR, the transfer of Personal Data to Israel is lawful and does not require any specific authorization.
Any future transfer of Personal Data outside the EU to a third country (other than Israel) shall be made in accordance with applicable law, including by providing adequate protections, or otherwise implementing appropriate safeguards to ensure the protection of our Users’ rights.
- Will I receive SPAM from NAYAX?
We may send users of the Services, with information on new products, features, activities, services and periodic announcements or newsletters. By accepting this Privacy Notice you hereby provide us with your explicit, written consent to receive marketing communications. You may at any time choose to opt-out and to not receive these communications, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Persons under 16
Our Site and the Services provided through it is a general audience Site which is not directed to persons under 16 years old. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact us immediately. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from people under 16 years old. If we become aware that a person under 16 years old has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete such data from our databases.
- How does NAYAX protect your data?
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information in accordance with the applicable law. In particular, your payment information is secured in accordance with the PCI-DSS standard. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, it is not guaranteed and you cannot reasonably expect that the Service and its related databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
- Questions or concerns regarding privacy
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, please send us a detailed message to: email@example.com and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns without delay.
NAYAX may, at any time and from time to time, modify this Privacy Notice. Modifications to this Privacy Notice will be posted on the Site, and shall be effective as of the date in which they are posted on the Site.