- NAYAX is committed to your right to privacy. Protecting our Users’ privacy is a core value of NAYAX, and we take precautions to ensure the protection of our Users’ Personal Data (as defined below), as well as to comply with applicable privacy and data protection legislation. We respect the fact that our Users’ personal data is their own and have implemented mechanisms to ensure you have control over your data and content.
- A reference to “NAYAX”, “we”, “us” or the “Company” is a reference to all NAYAX entities, including the local company that operates this Website and offers the goods and services therein, and the relevant affiliate involved in the data processing activity (e.g., local distributers).
- This website (“Website”) offers a platform for purchasing NAYAX’ various Products concerning various services, such as cloud services for cashless payments, payment processing, telemetry systems and management software and app for unattended vending machines (“Services”) offered by NAYAX. Please note, your subscription to one or more of NAYAX’ Services is governed by an applicable Agreement (as defined below), and may also include, demanding your jurisdiction, filling out Know Your Client (KYC) forms, as required under Anti Money Laundering applicable regulation.
- You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data. Sharing Personal Data with us is entirely voluntary.
- Our Website and/or Services are intended for Users over the age of 16 (or equivalent minimum age for providing consent to processing of Personal Data in the relevant jurisdiction). People under such age are not permitted to use the Website or the Services. If you are under such age you should cease your use of the Website and Services immediately.
- You may be entitled to request to review, amend, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, pursuant to applicable laws. Please note that in case you request to erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, your use of the Services may be restricted. You may be entitled to exercise additional rights under applicable laws, such as the CCPA, therefore, for further information about your rights – please refer to our User Rights Policy.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ Personal Data to third parties. We only share Personal Data with third parties in connection with the provision of the Services to our Users, or other limited circumstances specified herein.
Additional terms that may apply to you
- Additional terms may apply to you with respect to the Services you purchased from NAYAX, as will be indicted in the applicable agreement executed between you and NAYAX (“Agreement”).
- In the event you are a California resident and the CCPA applies to you (subject to the relevant CCPA provision), please review our CCPA Privacy Notice, for more information regarding your rights and information that you are entitled to under the CCPA.
- We will make a reasonable effort to provide notification in the event that we implement any amendments that substantially change our privacy practices. We recommend that you review this page periodically to ensure that you understand our privacy practices and to check for any amendments.
What is Personal Data, and what data is collected about me by NAYAX?
“Personal Data” or “Personal Information” (will be referred together as “Personal Data”), means any information which identifies or can be used to identify a natural person, including, but not limited to, first and last name, phone number, email address, online identifiers, IP address, billing information, information concerning households, devices etc.
“Non-Personal Data”, means non-identifiable aggregated data, such as technical data transmitted by the user’s device and aggregated use of the website. This data is not used to identify individuals.
- Personal Data is only used for limited purposes, as specified below.
|Type of User and type of Data||Purposes of Processing||Legal Basis under the GDPR|
When your purchase Products through the Website you will be requested to provide us with shipping information that includes you first and last name, email address, phone number, shipping address, state, city and billing information (i.e., credit card details).
In the event you are already an existing Customer of NAYAX, you will be required to sign-in to your client account by using your credentials
If you are a New Customer interested in purchasing our Services and/or Products through the Website you will be requested to provide certain Personal Data, such as your full name, email address, company, country, business type (industry, amount of machines, products type and price range, etc.).
Please note, as explained above, additional terms may apply to you as NAYAX Customer, including applicable Agreement and DPA.
When you visit our Website we log your IP address. We collect additional online identifies via cookies placed on your browser. Such information include, the type of the Visitor’s operating systems, type of browser, access time and date, user’s click-stream, Visitor’s actions on the Website, browsing data (e.g., directing URL’s), search queries, browser history, and approximate location.
|We collect this type of information for the purpose of operating, providing, maintaining, protecting, managing, customizing and improving our Website and Services and the way in which we offer them; enhancing your experience with the Website and Services; auditing and tracking usage statistics and traffic flow, and detecting fraud, security or technical issues in connection with the Website and Services.||
If you voluntarily contact us in any manner, or for any requests or to notify us about something, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address which we will then process.
|We will use your contact details only in order to respond to you, provide you with support and assist you or provide you with any other service that you may request.||
- Non-Personal Data, aggregate and statistical or otherwise anonymized data may be shared without limitation with third parties at our discretion. This information does not contain Personal Data and is used to develop content and services for our Users.
Will NAYAX Share my Personal Data?
- Non-Personal Data, aggregate and statistical or otherwise anonymized data may be shared without limitation with third parties at our discretion. This information does not contain any Personal Data and is used to develop content and services for our Users and clients.We share Personal Data only under the following limited circumstances:
- Payment Processors – We share Personal Data about Customers with credit card processors for the purpose of processing credit cards payments with respect to purchases made through the Website.
- Suppliers – We operate with multiple suppliers in various fields of activity with respect to the Website and Services. Such third parties assist us in operating the Website and Services, conducting our business, expanding our business or servicing you, and for personalizing your experience in the Services. You can see a list of such third parties here. While we strive to keep this list current, updated and complete, it is possible that there are additional processors which we have not yet added to the list. If you have any inquiries related to our service providers please contact us.
- Within the Nayax Group. We may also share certain Personal Data within the Nayax Group, where certain affiliated companies provide services to assist others entities in the group in the provision of our services. For example, Nayax Ltd. headquarters the group’s activities, and may have access to Personal Data collected by its subsidiaries.
- In the event of a corporate transaction (e.g. sale, merger, consolidation, etc.), provided however, that our Affiliated Companies or acquiring company will be subject to the obligations detailed herein with respect to your Personal Data.
- E-Wallets and Financial Management Apps – we may share certain data with third parties who provide data subjects with platforms for management of transactions and financial data (such as e-wallets, online banking, etc.), for the purpose of enabling the data subject to access his/her data and provide the data subject with the third party’s services.
- To comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of others, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or the Services, to take precautions against legal liability.
Will NAYAX transfer my Personal Data internationally?
- NAYAX is a global company with offices all over the world. Our databases are located currently in Germany, Israel and in the US. Some of our processing activities are made in Israel. The European Commission has decided that Israel ensures an adequate level of privacy and data protection, therefore, in accordance with the GDPR, the transfer of Personal Data to Israel is lawful and does not require any specific authorization. International transfers of data are done with appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection as required under applicable law. Further, when Personal Data collected within the EU is transferred outside the EU (and not to a recipient in a country that the European Commission has decided provides adequate protection), it shall be transferred in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, including, where applicable, under the relevant Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Union (if applicable). If you would like to understand more about these arrangements and your rights in connection therewith, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Any future transfer of Personal Data outside the EU to a third country (other than Israel) shall be made in accordance with applicable law, including by providing adequate protections, or otherwise implementing appropriate safeguards to ensure the protection of our Users’ rights.
Will I receive SPAM from NAYAX?
We may send Visitors who provided us with their consent or to our Customers with information on new products, features, activities, services and periodic announcements or newsletters. You may opt-out any time from such communications by either: (i) using the “unsubscribe” feature available within the message; or (ii) sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org asking to opt-out.
What User Rights am I entitled to?
Since different Users have different privacy rights under applicable laws, we provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices, rights and controls in connection with your data, depending on your relationship with us and the applicable laws. For instance, if you are a Visitor of our Website, or a Customer, you may be entitled to different rights under applicable data protection and privacy laws, including (and depending on your jurisdiction):
- The right to receive a confirmation whether or not we process your Personal Data;
- The right to access Personal Data that we process about you and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold;
- The right to ensure your Personal Data is accurate, complete and up to date;
- The right to ask that we delete your Personal Data (to the extent practical and applicable);
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, to the extent applicable;
- The right to request the portability of your Personal Data;
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority or national authority;
- The right to withdraw consent, subject to legal or contractual restrictions;
- The right to not be discriminated against when you request to exercise your rights;
- The right to submit an opt-out (e.g. “do not sell”) request, where applicable;
For more information about these rights and how you can exercise them, please review our User Rights Policy.
We provide you with the ability to exercise your rights, depending on your relationship with us. If you wish to exercise any or all of the above rights, please download our Data Subject Request Form, and send us the complete form to: email@example.com.
We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any such information in accordance with applicable law.
Persons under 16
Nayax’s services and products are not intended to persons under 16 years old or equivalent minimum age for providing consent to processing of Personal Data in the relevant jurisdiction (“Child”). If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her Child has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact us immediately. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from a Child. If we become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete such data from our databases.
How does NAYAX protect your data?
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information in accordance with the applicable law. We adopt appropriate and generally accepted data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Data. In particular, your payment information is secured in accordance with the PCI-DSS standard. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, it is not guaranteed and you cannot reasonably expect that the Service and its related databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Unless you instruct us otherwise and subject to applicable laws, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide our services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements if applicable.
Questions or concerns regarding privacy
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, please send us a detailed message to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns without delay.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Our website does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
By sending us an email to: email@example.com.
By regular mail at:
3 Arik Einstain St., Herzliya 4659071 Israel
EU residents may also contact us by using the following details of our EU entity:
Nayax Europe UAB
Antakalnio 17, LT-10312, Vilnius, Lithuania