PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
To learn more about your California privacy rights under the CCPA, please visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/privacy-laws.
Types of PERSONAL information we COLLECT
Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” is defined as any information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household or device. The categories of Personal Information that we collect (and have collected within the last 12 months), are detailed in the table below). Note that, certain categories may not apply to you as it depends on the nature of your interaction with us.
|Category||Examples (note that these are merely examples in accordance with the CCPA’s definitions, and we do not collect all such information types)||Collected
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.||Yes (Partial)
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information,
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||National origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status,).||No
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Yes (Partial)
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||No
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||Yes (Partial)
|G. Geolocation data.||Precise Physical location or movements.||No
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||No
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||No
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||No
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||No
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, we may collect the above detailed information from you, as follows: (i) directly from you, for example, when you subscribe to our Services as a Customer you will fill your Personal Information as part of the onboarding process; and (ii) automatically when you browse through the Website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use, or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you contact us with an inquiry and share your name and contact information, we will use that Personal Information to respond to your inquiry.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website and Services, as well as improve our Website, Products and Services.
- For security and fraud detection purposes, and to maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website and Services.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, Products and Services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
SHARING AND SELLING DATA
We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We share your Personal Information with the following categories of third parties:
- We share your Personal Information with our service providers (such as: AWS our cloud storage services, Salesforce, logistics vendor, Pardot and clearing service providers)
- We share your Personal Information data aggregators (such as: Salesforce Analytics and Google Analytics)
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR A BUSINESS PURPOSE OR FOR SELLING PURPOSES
In the preceding twelve (12) months, the Company has disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
Category D: Commercial information: Commercial Information
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
SALES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the preceding twelve (12) months the Company has not sold Personal Information (“selling” under CCPA relates to any disclosure, transfer, and selling of Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration).
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The CCPA provides consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. Please review our User Rights Policy regarding your rights under applicable law.
By email: email@example.com
By Toll-Free Telephone:
- English-speaking USA and Canada: 833-204-4684
- Spanish-speaking USA and Canada: 800-216-1288
- French-speaking Canada: 855-725-0002
- Spanish-speaking Mexico: 01-800-681-5340
All other countries: 800-603-2869 (must dial country access code first click here for access codes and dialing instructions)