Take your operation to the next level
After more than a year of hard work, we’re excited to announce that MoMa 2.0 is now live on Google Play and the App Store! The new and improved Nayax mobile management application covers a lot more than just a new look and feel. We’re rolling out a toolbox of exciting new features and functionalities to improve your day-to-day.
MoMa 2.0 enables operators to make smarter, data based decisions while reducing their operational costs. The app allows operators to stay up-to-date on their business, no matter the time or size or their operation. As an extension of Nayax Core (formerly known as NayaxVend), MoMa is a tool for operators who use Nayax’s cashless payment solutions, whether you have 2 or 2,000 unattended machines.
So, what’s new?
MoMa 2.0 features the following:
- Dashboards – Make data driven decisions by checking out machine activity, sales, and your inventory with our customizable dashboards.
- Quick find – Locate your machine in the field a number of different ways: using filters, text search, the machine number, the device number, the machine’s QR code, or by looking directly on the map.
- Device setup – Scan the QR code, add machine name, location, or additional labels and configure any parameters you need. You can also add a machine image to be shown in Monyx Wallet – all from the comfort of your phone!
- Manage inventory – Monitor your inventory levels, create picklists for one or all of your machines, and know what items are working across your locations to optimize stocking and reduce spoilage.
- Product management – Add or edit products straight from your phone including the product name, image, pricing, thresholds, and more. Even add new product groups and update product maps!
- Status and alerts – Know how machines in the field are doing at any given time and get alerts in real-time when an issue arises like overheating or a power outage. Cut down on machine downtime and address issues quickly for better service to your customers.
For any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that the previous version of MoMa will no longer receive any updates or maintenance and will be removed from both the App Store and Google Play in the spring of 2022.