Weezmo Technologies Ltd. (“we”, “us”, “our”, “Company” or “Weezmo”), a part of the Nayax Group (as defined below), is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients, their consumers and visitors of our website, all as further detailed below. We take several precautions and have implemented certain mechanisms to ensure the protection of Personal Data (as defined below), as well as to comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal Data is any information which identifies or can be reasonably used to identify a natural person. Such data includes for example: first and last name, phone number, email address, unique online identifiers, billing information, credit card details, etc.
As opposed to Personal Data, non-personal data, or anonymized data, is information which does not identify a specific natural person and cannot reasonably be used for such identification. This type of information includes for example aggregate or statistical data.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF WEEZMO’S SERVICES:
|Types of personal data processed||Purposes of processing||For EU persons – Legal Basis under the GDPR|
|Below is a list of our processing activities related to Personal Data processed by us as a data processor.|
We process the following personal data on behalf of the Merchants, to provide them with the Weezmo Services:
|Below is a list of our processing activities related to Personal Data processed by us as a data controller.|
|Weezmo Inbox and Technical Data
Please note that your e-receipts contain personal data which may be sensitive, or included in Special Categories of Personal Data (as defined below). For example, if you opt to receive an e-receipt at a drug store, the content of your e-receipt will include information on products purchased which may indicate as to certain health information.
|Visitors of the Website
When you visit or use our Website, we may also collect Personal Data, such as:
|To answer your queries and provide you with the services you requested from us.
As used above, “Special Categories of Personal Data” means personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation
IS A DATA SUBJECT LEGALLY OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA TO US?
You are not required by law to interact with us or provide us with Personal Data. If you choose to use any of our Services, or if you choose to use or purchase products from Merchants who implemented the Weezmo Solution, we will process certain Personal Data (as detailed above) in order to deliver to Merchants and you, as applicable, our Services.
IS PERSONAL DATA REGARDING CHILDREN COLLECTED BY US?
Our Services are not directed to persons under 16 years old. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact us immediately. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from a child.
- WHAT ARE DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS AND HOW CAN THEY BE EXERCISED?
Data subject rights are rights which data subjects have in relation to their personal data. Data subject rights are determined by the relevant legal jurisdiction applicable to the specific circumstances or to each data subject.
Data subject rights include (depending on your jurisdiction and applicable law):
- the right to receive confirmation whether or not we process your Personal Data;
- the right to access your Personal Dataand receive a copy of the Personal Data that we hold.
- the right to rectificationof your Personal Data;
- the right to erasureof your Personal Data.
- the right to restrictprocessing of your Personal Data.
- the right to objectto processing of your Personal Data;
- the right to data portability.
- the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent to processing of Personal Data.
We may request additional information from you when you contact us with a request concerning your data subjects rights in order to: (i) verify your identity; (ii) determine the applicable laws; (iii) and locate your data.
If we receive a Data Subject Request from a Consumer in relation to a receipt received from a specific Merchant, we will notify the relevant Merchant and will refer the Consumer to the relevant Merchant.
To learn more about your data subject rights and how to exercise them, please visit our User Rights Policy.
HOW CAN DATA SUBJECTS CONTACT WITH US WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA?
If you have any questions, concerns or requests in relation to your privacy or personal data, you are welcome to contact us, by sending an email to: email@example.com.
You may also contact us using the following contact information:
Weezmo Technologies Ltd.
3 Arik Einstein St., Herzliya 4659071 Israel
EU residents may also contact us by using the following details of our EU entity:
Nayax Europe UAB
Antakalnio 17, LT-10312, Vilnius, Lithuania
WITH WHICH THIRD PARTIES DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
WE DO NOT SELL OR RENT ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES FOR THEIR MARKETING PURPOSES.
- The Merchant you purchased from – When we process Personal Data on behalf of Merchants who subscribed to the Weezmo Solution, we share Personal Data collected in the framework of such services with the relevant Merchant. We may also share Personal Data on the Merchant’s behalf with other service providers of the Merchant, in accordance with the Merchant’s instructions.
- Service Providers – We share personal data with our service providers, data processors and sub-processors. These service providers assist us in operating our services, conducting our business, expanding our business or servicing our customers, and for personalizing user experiences of the Services, and include for example cloud storage services, billing services, marketing and analytics, maintenance and technology services.
You can see a list of such third parties below. While we strive to keep this list current, updated and complete, it is possible that there are additional processors which we have not yet added to the list. If you have any inquiries related to our service providers please contact us. Please note, the following chart details Weezmo’s third party service providers divided into categories of residency.
|Company Name||Location||Description/purpose of processing||Personal Data Transferred|
|All Users (except for Russian Users)|
|Amazon Web Services||EU/EEA||Hosting||All data included in the receipts.|
|Twilio Inc.||EU/EEA||Hosting||All data included in the receipts.|
|Israeli Users only|
|Teleclal Group||Israel||SMS delivery||SMS content|
|019 Mobile Ltd.||Israel||SMS delivery||SMS content|
|Unicell Advanced Cellular Solutions||Israel||SMS delivery||SMS content|
|Russian Users only|
|Yandex Cloud||Russia||Hosting||All data of Russian Users included in the receipts.|
- For legal purpose – We may share Personal Data to third parties where required to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect the vital interests of data subject or the vital interests of others, to protect the security or integrity of our databases and services, and to take precautions against legal liability.
- Within the Nayax Group – We may share certain Personal Data within the Nayax Group, where certain affiliated companies provide services to assist other entities in the group in the provision of services.
- E-Wallets and Financial Management Apps – we may share certain data with third parties who provide Data Subjects with platforms for management of transactions and financial data (such as e-wallets, online banking, etc.), for the purpose of enabling the Data Subject to access his/her data and provide the Data Subject with the third party’s services.
DO WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA INTERNATIONALLY?
Nayax Group is an international corporation, operating globally, with offices and data centers in various jurisdictions around the world. Therefore, Personal Data may be transferred across international borders in the framework of our services, including to Israel, the US and Europe. International transfers of data are done with appropriate measures to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection as required under applicable law. Further, when Personal Data collected within the EU is transferred outside the EU (and not to a recipient in a country that the European Commission has decided provides adequate protection), it shall be transferred in accordance with the provisions of the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Union (if applicable). If you would like to understand more about these arrangements and your rights in connection therewith, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO WE SEND MARKETING MATERIALS TO USERS?
We may send users of the Services or users who provided us with their consent with information on new products, features, activities, services and periodic announcements or newsletters. You may opt-out any time from such communications at any time by either: (i) using the “unsubscribe” feature available within the message; or (ii) sending us an email to: email@example.com.
HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
We implement extensive security measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or misuse of personal data. We implement appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security tools to protect personal data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
You should be aware that no security measures are completely fail-proof, and it is impossible to prevent any and all threats to the security of data and systems. Therefore, you should be aware that any processing of digital personal data holds certain inherent risks, and we cannot guarantee that our services and databases will be immune to any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, malware attacks or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
INFORMATION FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA UNDER THE CCPA
For information relevant to residents of California in accordance with the CCPA, see the following CCPA Notice.
Unless you or the Merchant (as the case may be) instruct us otherwise, and subject to applicable laws, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide our Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, if applicable.