Sales Manager, Japan
About The Position
The Sales Manager will be part of the Sales team and will be responsible for achieving company sales objectives to proactively support Nayax's growth.
- First line of contact with new customers (small to medium business): from the lead stage, through signing the deal.
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships with new and current customer base.
- Increase sales through professional communication with existing and potential customers.
- Present Nayax’s product offerings, including demonstrating deep familiarity with the company's products and integration capabilities.
- Leverage CRM system to manage all customer contacts. Create, Track and manage a qualified pipeline of leads and opportunities.
- Handle trade issues, extension of service contracts, addressing customer's marketing, operational and technical needs.
- Stay informed of industry trends and competitive developments
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience.
- Must be able to show a proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
- Must have knowledge or work experience related payment industry.
- Must convey strong customer commitment and have a proven history in excelling in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and be able to communicate effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve customer problems. Owns customer issues and maintains customer communication through resolution.
- Fluent in Japanese and Good English
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nayaxvend/videos/native/urn:li:ugcPost:6627549537546366976/
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and eager individuals to join us in our growth!