Junior Technical Support Representative
About The Position
Nayax UK is looking for a Junior Technical Support Representative to join the UK support team. The team is the technical point of contact for Nayax’s customers and internal sales team. The Role is based at our Hemel Hempstead Office.
If you are analytical and like solving problems, but are also a great communicator, this role is for you!
This role is a great opportunity to work in a growing, faced paced, and dynamic company, where there is room to grow and develop professionally.
Successful candidates will have the ability to quickly assess and resolve complex problems across a broad range of Nayax offerings (e.g. web, mobile, desktop), 3rd party technologies, and complex enterprise-level integrations.
· Provide technical support via tickets and via customers calls, understand the issue and make sure the customer is satisfied with the solution.
· Act as a focal point for technical issues for our customers and make appropriate decisions on a timely basis.
· Guide and assist customers through technical processes.
· Understand and document customer's requirements, manage expectations, and provide gold standard customer service.
· Maintain and constantly improve an internal knowledge base and workflows.
· Previous experience with a related customer service role.
· People person who enjoys customer interaction, engaging them.
· Team player and a people's person with great communication skills.
· Strong technical skills and proven ability to learn new technologies quickly & independently.
· Basic PC skills, such as Office Suite.
· Availability for a full-time position on site.