Technical Support Member (Tier-2)
About The Position
Nayax is a leading global fintech company, specializing in cashless payment solutions for unattended points of sale such as vending machines, check-out stations, EV chargers, laundromats and more.
Located in Herzliya, Nayax’s proprietary software and hardware provide a complete solution including connectivity, credit card clearing, marketing tools and software for remotely managing unattended points of sale.
With 9 branches and over 40 distributors around the globe, Nayax products can be found in more than 55 countries.
About the position
Nayax is looking for a strong Technical Support agent to join the Tier-2 international support team, to be a key technical point of contact for Nayax’s customers.
If you are analytical and like solving problems, but are also a great communicator, this role is for you.
This role is a great opportunity to be exposed to and work with Product Managers, Customer Success Managers, Solutions Engineers and Development teams, as well as customers, in solving critical technical issues.
Successful candidates must have the ability to quickly assess and resolve complex problems across a broad range of Nayax offerings (e.g. web, mobile, desktop), 3rd party technologies, and complex enterprise-level integrations.
- Manage technical support tickets from start to finish, including helping the development team understand the issue and making sure the customer is satisfied with the solution.
- Become a focal point for technical issues for our clients and make sound decisions quickly.
- Understanding and documenting the customer's requirements, managing expectations, and providing excellent customer service.
- Escalating customer feature requests and development cases.
- Engage with a variety of teams and interests (Dev, QA, Customer success, Product etc.)
- Maintain and constantly improve an internal knowledge base and workflows.
- Guide and assist customers through technical processes.
- Fluent in English - excellent writing and speaking is a must.
- 1-2 years of technical support/system administration or a related customer facing role, with at least 2 years in a technical role in a global company.
- Providing an effective service in a timely manner within the company’s SLA.
- People person that enjoys customer interaction and getting customers excited about Nayax solutions.
- Team player with great communication skills, loves working with people of all kinds.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to learn new technologies quickly & independently.
- Availability for full-time position.
- Experience in payments or financial industry
- Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL)
- B.S. in Engineering/Computer Science, or equivalent experience in a technical field
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Basic database and SQL experience
- Training and knowledge-base management experience
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nayaxvend_check-out-our-new-israel-digs-activity-6627550122794369024--knR/
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!