Technical Customer Support (Global)
About The Position
Nayax is a leading global FinTech company, specializing in cashless payment solutions for unattended points of sale such as vending machines, check-out stations, EV chargers, Laundromats and more.
Located in Tel Aviv & moving to Herzliya, Nayax’s proprietary software and hardware provide a complete solution including connectivity, credit card clearing, marketing tools and software for remotely managing unattended points of sale.
With 9 branches and over 40 distributors around the globe, Nayax products can be found in more than 55 countries.
About the position
Nayax is looking for a strong Technical Support agent to join Tier-2 international support team, to be a key technical point of contact for Nayax’s customers.
If you are analytical and like solving problems, but are also a great communicator, this role is for you.
This role is a great opportunity to be exposed to and work with Product Managers, Customer Success Managers, Solutions Engineers and Development teams, as well as customers, on solving critical technical issues.
Successful candidates must have the ability to quickly assess and resolve complex problems across a broad range of Nayax offerings (e.g. web, mobile, desktop), 3rd party technologies, and complex enterprise-level integrations.
- Manage technical support tickets from start to finish, including helping the development team understand the issue and making sure the customer is satisfied with the solution.
- Become a focal point for technical issues for our clients and make sound decisions quickly.
- Understanding and documenting the customer's requirements, managing expectations, and providing excellent customer service.
- Escalating customer feature requests and development cases.
- Engage with a variety of teams and interests (Dev, QA, Customer success, Product etc.)
- Maintain and constantly improve an internal knowledge-base and workflows.
- Guide and assist customers through technical processes.
- Fluent in English - Excellent writing and speaking is a must.
- 1-2 years of technical support / system administration or a related customer facing role, with at least 2 years in a technical role in a global company.
- Providing an effective service in a timely manner within the companies SLA.
- People person that enjoys customer interaction and getting customers excited about Nayax's solutions.
- Team player with great communication skills, loves working with people of all kinds.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to learn new technologies quickly & independently.
- Availability for Full time position.
- Experience in Payments or Financial industry
- Knowledge of Networking Protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL)
- B.S. in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience in a technical field
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Basic database and SQL experience
- Training and knowledge-base management experience