Technical Account Manager (AM)
About The Position
Nayax is looking for an all-star Technical Account Manager (AM) to support customers, guide them on the use and benefits of Nayax solutions and generate up-sale.
The Technical AM serves:
- As the trusted point of contact for Nayax’s portfolio of customers, beginning from the point of sale, ensuring seamless on-boarding and deployment of Nayax devices, guiding customers with the Nayax software and increasing sales revenue.
- To proactively engage each customer ensuring that all Nayax functionality and offerings is leveraged, maximizing the value of each Nayax account.
- To establish a trusted, advisory relationship, handling the full spectrum of customer relationship, once the sale is made, including keeping the customer informed of all product updates.
- As the voice of the customer, to monitor customer requirements and give recommendations to Product Managers. Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive further product adoption.
- The daily tasks include: Provide phone and web support for a variety of clients, troubleshoot application Issues, provide Pre and Post-Sales Support for Inside Sales Team, up-sell current client accounts and escalate problems to R&D, Product Manager, Sales etc'
· 2+ years of direct customer support and engagement experience in post-sales or account management functions.
· Knowledge and comprehension of systems, with strong technical skills with the ability and desire to guide and assist customers through technical processes and understanding of the Nayax software and hardware
· Team player with the highest level of integrity; positive attitude and desire to be part of a growing team...someone looking for a career, not just a job!
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills… someone who doesn’t just do things because its “how it is done” but thinks “how can this be done better”
· People person that enjoys customer interaction and getting customers excited about Nayax solutions
· Ability to problem-solve and communicate software and hardware functionality to both tech-savvy and less tech-capable customers via phone, email and webinars
· Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and/or experience in payments, communication or with SaaS a plus but not required
· Plus if have experience/desire to upsell
§ Salary $40K-$45K DOE, and per device sold commission
§ Full benefits (medical, dental, 401K, disability, sick and vacation leave), plus eligibility for stock options
§ Work in our beautiful, new office, and be part of a fast paced, dynamic and growing global company
Who we are
Nayax is a leading cashless, telemetry, management & BI solutions provider for the vending machine industry and other unattended machine market. Established in 2005, Nayax has sold over 500,000 devices worldwide, operating in more than 55 countries and in 26 currencies, with offices around the world.
The Nayax platform includes proprietary hardware and software designed and produced internally, SIM card/modem communication technology and credit card clearing services, which is compatible with 99% of all unattended machines.