Inside Sales Representative
About The Position
Nayax, a fast-growing Global FinTech company, is looking for a highly motivated Inside Sales professional to join our expanding North American sales team.
Do you have what it takes to be a Nayax Inside Sales Representative?
Located in our Hunt Valley, Maryland headquarters, the ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the capacity to become a subject matter expert in the Nayax solution set of cashless payment, telemetry and VMS services. You must have a “Hunter” mindset and be comfortable making dozens of outgoing calls per day, receiving incoming calls, qualifying prospects, creating sales opportunities, closing sales and documenting all activities in SalesForce CRM.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound leads
- Source new sales opportunities through cold calling / prospecting targeted sectors and verticals
- Work to optimize the sales funnel for Enterprise and SMB opportunities alike
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle
- Ability to handle technical / product inquiries
- Achieve / exceed daily call quotas
- Achieve / exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Documenting daily activities in SalesForce CRM
- Display strong time management skills to manage and successfully assist in growing our large customer base
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE/HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred but not necessary)
- A "hunter" mentality and help customers maximize their investment with Nayax
- 2+ years Inside Sales experience with proven track record of qualifying opportunities and consultative selling into a targeted account list of prospective customers
- The ability and desire to become the "expert" in our technology to drive new sales revenues
- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives
- Experience in building and maintaining accurate and up-to-date sales activities using SalesForce CRM
- Demonstrated track record of success and accomplishments in Sales with preference to those with vending, cashless payments, unattended retail experience and/or IoT SaaS sales experience.
- Self-motivated to provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy customer interaction and getting customers excited about Nayax solutions
- Team player with the highest level of integrity, positive attitude and desire to be part of a growing team...someone looking for a career, not just a job!
Who we are
Nayax is a leading cashless, telemetry, VMS, management & BI solutions provider for the vending machine industry and other unattended machine market. Established in 2005, Nayax has sold over 500,000 devices worldwide, operating in more than 70 countries and in 26 currencies, with offices around the world.
The Nayax platform includes proprietary hardware and software designed and produced internally, SIM card/modem communication technology and credit card clearing services, which is compatible with 99% of all unattended machines.