About The Position
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company, specializing in solutions for cashless payment such as vending machines, check-out stations and EV chargers. With modern offices in northern Tel Aviv, the atmosphere is friendly, fast-paced, and never boring.
Nayax products can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries and 40 distributing partners.
About the position:
The Software Architects develop, design and implement an efficient, scalable, and highly available database and code applications. The Software Architect will be a lead database developer for projects, or work with other team members in a support capacity. This will involve gathering requirements, analyzing and designing a solution, as well as implementing, testing, and supporting the solution once it is live.
What you will do:
- Coordinate technical approaches with Software Engineering teams
- Applicative DBA development, which also includes hands-on C#.NET development
- Work with programmers to tune SQL code
- Coordinate implementations while maintaining a high level of accountability and transparency to safeguard the platform and customers
- Enhance and drive existing database development practices and processes towards best practices
- Create/tune/review stored procedures
- Significant experience in training Relational Design, database internals
- 4-8 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- 4-8 years’ experience with T-SQL development
- 5 years’ database programming experience
- 3+ years of .Net and C# programming
- Experience with Web Development - Advantage.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
Current location: Tel-Aviv > From August 2019: Herzliya