Senior Full Stack Developer (Web)
About The Position
Nayax is a global fintech company, specializing in payments and M2M communication, and is the leading provider of cashless payment devices, telemetry, remote management, and BI solutions. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Nayax’s produces proprietary software and hardware, providing operators with a complete service, including SIM cards, connectivity, credit card clearing, marketing tools and software for remotely managing vending machines or other unattended businesses.
The Full stack developer will be part of Nayax’s web team. The team is responsible for building and maintaining web applications and Nayax customer facing tools.
This position requires an experienced professional who has a proven track record of developing and delivering enterprise level software.This person will be expected to learn Nayax’s business domain, Nayax products and rapidly become an expert on these technologies.
- Develop new features as defined by product team.
- Support product issue resolution teams with engineering support to determine root cause, corrective action and see it through to production.
- Create and expose web service APIs that can be consumed via REST.
- Contribute to the full software development lifecycle including design,development, documentation, testing and deployment.
- Work in collaboration with other developers and quality assurance personnel on team.
- Work with product owners and business analysts to understand requirements.
- BSC in Computer Science / engineering - Must
- At least 5 years of hands on experience developing using C# and .NET. - Must
- Experience with building and maintaining complex application systems.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Writing clean, readable, reusable and easily maintainable code.
- Strong knowledge of .NET & WEB framework (ASP.NET, MVC, etc.).
- Strong understanding of OOD & OOP.
- Strong understanding & experience of multi-threading, tasks & process.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases(Couchbase, Redis etc.).
- Experience with popular client side frameworks (JS, jQuery, Vue.js HTML5, CSS3, etc.).
- Experience with Test methodologies & frameworks (expert at Unit-Tests writing & Integration tests).
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks (Autofac , Ninject , etc.).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT including automated builds & CI/CD processes.