Mobile Team Leader
About The Position
The Mobile Team Lead will be part of Nayax's R&D team, reporting to the Software Manager. The Mobile Team Lead will manage two developers and perform hands-on work. This role is responsible for leading Nayax’s end-to-end development projects, as well as maintaining Nayax’s existing products.
· Manage two developers (30%) and do hands-on development (70%)
· Develop end-to-end iOS and Android applications
· Maintain and improve Nayax’s existing products
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
· 3-5 years’ experience as an IOS developer
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any relevant filed
· Working with third party libraries
· Experience in MVVM design architecture
· Experience with Unit test
- Managerial experience
- Knowledge in Flutter
- Knowledge in Android, Java, Kotlin
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nayaxvend/videos/native/urn:li:ugcPost:6627549537546366976/
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!