Product Manager (Payments)
About The Position
About the Position:
The Product Manager will be responsible for all Nayax’s Payment Integrations and Payment related Product's such as technical aspects of Design, Product & Project Management, Certification and Deployment/Delivery processes. This position plays a key role in leading Integration projects and new frontier payment products.
What you will do:
· Work closely with customers and sales teams to define the requirements and business scope.
· Technically analyze & design new payment integrations and products.
· Plan & manage tasks (short term) and Product Vision (long term).
· Execute and deliver hand to hand with R&D and QA.
· Plan & Manage product/Feature launch and pilots.
· Characterize new features while receiving constant input and feedback from the field and the industry.
· 2+ years of experience as an Integration Engineer, System Analyst or Product Manager
· Relevant Academic background: BSC degree: Industrial Engineering & Management / Information Systems / Computer Science / Software Engineering
· Experience with API Definition and Usage; preferably with Swagger and Yaml
· Experience in writing technical design documents (such as: ERD, Sequence Diagrams, Flow Chart, Class Diagram, Components Diagram, etc.)
· High level English
· Great interpersonal skills
· Experience in the Payment industry (POS/Terminal vendors, PsPs, Gateways, Issuers, Acquirers, Processors)
· Hands-On Tech background (Coding experience)
· Experience in B2B
· Project Management experience
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nayaxvend_check-out-our-new-israel-digs-activity-6627550122794369024--knR/
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!