Visual Designer (UI)
About The Position
Nayax is growing and looking for a Visual Designer to join our Product team.
As a Visual Designer (UI), you will design the future of Nayax Products. In this role, you will apply your passion for brand, design, and user experience. Working closely with UX, product managers, R&D and marketing team to create innovative experiences across all of Nayax’s products.
· Developing concepts for products visual design
· Creating compelling, pixel-perfect designs (for mobile & web)
· Converting product wireframes into amazing designs
- 3+ years of experience with product visual design (UI) / branding / system design
- Solid track record of product visual design, bringing to market commercially viable products
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development cycle, including customer research, UX / UI, development, QA and release
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
· Experience with user experience
· Bachelor's Degree in design or relevant experience
· Previous experience working in an agile development environment and development teams
· Experience with B2B SaaS products
· Experience with web and mobile products
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies. Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood.
We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUSrMDiVG1M
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and eager individuals to join us in our growth!