Senior Solution Architect & System Analyst
About The Position
Nayax is a global fintech company and is the leading provider of cashless payments solutions for unattended devices, such as vending machines, check-out stations, EV charging etc.
Nayax believes that every payment method on the market should be available to consumers. Nayax enables contact, swipe, and contactless payments including credit and debit cards, prepaid or postpaid cards, mobile app payment, and QR codes.
Nayax products can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
About the Payments solutions department
Payment Solutions is a professional services group responsible for all payment methods and solutions.
The position offers an opportunity to serve as a focal point of knowledge for R&D, Customer Service, Finance, Sales etc.
You will be in constant communication with banks, Fintech companies, credit card clearing / acquiring companies and alternative payment methods / digital wallet providers.
If you have business understanding and are usually involved in the business aspect of each new integration project, if you love to see the big picture and not just stick to the tech side, this job is the perfect fit for you.
We are looking for a hands-on Senior System Integrator & Analyst to join the team.
What you will do:
- Work closely with he customers and the sales teams to understand the requirements.
- Analyze new integrations and design how each will be implemented in the system.
- Characterize new features related to the Payments industry, as well as designing new transaction flows.
- Guide the R&D, train other departments and perform a variety of interesting technological activities including research experiments, transactions analysis and investigations, etc.
What you need to have:
- At least 4 years’ experience as an Integration Engineer or System Analyst - must
- Relevant Academic background: BSC degree: Industrial Engineering & Management / Information Systems / Computer Science / Software Engineering - must
- Experience in writing technical design documents (Including: ERD, Sequence Diagrams, Flow Chart, Class Diagram, Components Diagram, etc.) – must
- Hands-On Tech background - must
- Experience in B2B - must
- Attention to details
- High Analytical skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- A very high level of English, both verbal and written - must
- Experience working inbound with R&D, Product, Sales and BizDev - must
- Experience working outbound including direct contact with B2B Clients - must
- Project Management experience or professional diploma - advantage
- System Analyst professional diploma - advantage
- Experience working for credit card acquiring / clearing companies, experience in the Payments industry, experience working for fraud & risk companies - great advantage.
Current location: Tel-Aviv > From August 2019: Herzliya