About The Position
It would be great to have
• passing courses in IT recruitment
What will it do?
• Removal, collection and processing of information on vacancies
• Writing a job posting
• Active search for candidates at various sites
• Communication with potential candidates
• Formation of a schedule of interviews with candidates for hr, TL
• Communication with members of the Nayax Retail team
• 30% of the time administrative tasks
What do we offer?
• Work in a comfortable office \ remotely
• Vacation 15 working days a year
• After passing the IP, medical insurance
• Paid sick leave
• Fixed schedule without overtime
• Tea, coffee, biscuits, fruits
What is important for our candidate?
• Have 1 year of experience in recruiting for technical vacancies
• Be attentive to detail
• Understand how to use social media, job search sites, and other candidate search sources (LinkedIn, Boolean Search, StackOverflow, GitHub, Turbohiring, etc.)
• Understand the industry and constantly learn about current trends, changes
• English - intermediate
• Skillfully prioritize work and manage your time competently
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
Who we are
Nayax Retail is an IT grocery company. For 15 years our team has been providing the development of complex solutions for retail chains. We are constantly investing in product infrastructure, mastering new technologies and implementing them into our software.
Who is needed?
We are looking for a talent recruiter who understands how to proactively find the right candidate and has the skills of an active negotiator.