TL Software developer
About The Position
Nayax is seeking for experienced software Team leader with technology leadership skills, to join our Software group and lead challenging software architecture and development missions. If you are a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Team leader who also loves to be hands on – We offer a great working environment in a successful company and development opportunities going forward.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Lead a team of developers through the product lifecycle: architecture, design, documentation, development, quality and deployment
· Grow and coach the team members
· Hands-on development of features
· Support product issue resolution teams with engineering support to determine root cause, corrective action and see it through to production
· Work in collaboration with other teams, developers and quality assurance personnel
· Work with product owners and business analysts to understand requirements
Desirable - Advantages
· Working in Agile/Scrum methodologies – scrum master an advantage
· Experience with dependency injection frameworks
· Working with git, Jira, Visual Studio
· Experience with non-relational databases
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering from a well-recognized University
· Minimum 5 years of experience in software development
· At least 2 years of software management experience
· Experience with building and maintaining complex application systems.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning, automated builds & CI/CD processes.
· A proven ability to design and execute end to end solutions, as a part of complex technological system
· Ability to work in a dynamic and ongoing changing environment
· Experience with:
o Solid skills in C# (.net and .net core), Object Oriented, Design Patterns, Multithreading, Tasks
o Proficiency working with Microsoft SQL Server – Complex stored procedures, functions, dynamic SQL
o Test methodologies, frameworks (Unit-Tests, Integration tests)
Who we are
Nayax is a global fintech company, specializing in solutions for cashless payment for automated machines such as vending machines, check-out stations, EV chargers and many more!
Nayax’s produces proprietary software and hardware, providing a complete service, including connectivity, credit card clearing, marketing tools and software for remotely managing vending machines or other unattended businesses.
Nayax products can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our products serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.