Middle/Senior Manual QA Engineer
About The Position
- Testing large-scale commercial projects in the area of ERP system
- Web applications, mobile applications, desktop applications, web services
- QA existing process and new process
- Document, design, and work on implementations.
- Constantly adjust on screen layout and user experience
- Take part in operational activities of our business systems
- Work closely with clients and business partners directly
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing.
- Strong knowledge of QA processes and methods.
- Desktop \ Web application testing experience.
- Experience in API testing (Postman \ Fiddler \ Jmeter).
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in working with server-side logs
- Experience in work with bug tracking systems (Redmine \ Jira).
- Experience in writing test documentation (test cases, checklists, bug reports).
- Upper Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in working with MySQL, MSQL.
- Experience in working with Docker.
Who we are
WHO WE ARE
Nayax is a global Fintech company, specializing in cashless payment solutions for unattended points of sale such as vending machines, check-out stations, EV chargers, Laundromats and more.
Nayax’s proprietary software and hardware provide a complete solution for contact, swipe, and contactless payments including credit & debit cards, pre & post-paid cards, mobile apps and QR codes.
Our web-based back office provides real-time telemetry for remotely managing vending machines or other unattended businesses.
Nayax products can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our products serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.