Manual QA Engineer (Android)
About The Position
Nayax is a global Fintech company, specializing in cashless payment solutions for unattended points of sale such as vending machines, check-out stations, EV chargers, Laundromats and more.
- Testing large-scale commercial projects in the area of ERP system
- Web applications, mobile applications, desktop applications, web services
- QA existing process and new process
- Document, design, and work on implementations.
- Constantly adjust on screen layout and user experience
- Take part in operational activities of our business systems
- Work closely with clients and business partners directly
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing.
- 1+ experience in mobile testing.
- Strong knowledge of QA processes and methods.
- Experience with Android testing \ Android emulators.
- Ability to use Android studio (logs, install builds).
- Experience with Performance Testing (BlazeMeter or other tools)
- Experience in work with bug tracking systems (Redmine \ Jira).
- Experience in writing test documentation (test cases, checklists, bug reports).
- Upper Intermediate English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in automation tools
- Experience in API testing