About The Position
Nayax is looking for a passionate Instructional Designer to design and develop learning and practicing experiences.
The Instructional Designer will be part of the Marketing department and will report to the Training Manager. The Instructional Designer will be responsible to Write and create materials to help customers adopt our solutions. As well as Develop compelling videos and training materials to market our solutions to existing customers and leads.
· Develop and produce various training materials: videos, e-Learning, PPTs and more in English.
· Create and deliver online technical webinars for the company's Distributors and Operators.
· Facilitate and implement an LMS training with professional certification plans for employees & customers.
· Work alongside SMEs to produce the needed training materials.
· Up to 2 years of experience as an instructional designer/ as a training developer
· Experienced with – Storyline, PPT, video creation platforms (such as Vyond /Camtasia etc)
· Great visual skills, creative
· Passionate about advancing learning experiences that facilitate acquisition of knowledge
· Native English speaker - advantage
· Native English speaker
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here- https://www.linkedin.com/company/nayaxvend/videos/native/urn:li:ugcPost:6627549537546366976/ .
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!