Digital Marketing Analyst
About The Position
A global Fintech company located in Herzlyia is seeking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our growing marketing team. We are looking for a team player who lives and breathes data, copywriting, UI UX and implements it into daily optimization process.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will assist in the development of conversion strategies and testing plans, analyzing website and ecommerce usability and developing efficient test scenarios that lead to enhanced site and campaign performance. This role also involves establishing CRO practice by assisting with the implementation of processes and systems.
As we are growing, we open more business units, markets and go to market methods we are looking for a data Rockstar to help us optimize the funnel.
This position will have a high impact on the growth of the company by elevating our eCommerce platform and finding ways to improve the funnel.
- Assist in the development of data-driven conversion strategies and user experience strategies based on customer segmentation analysis and customer behavior
- Lead and execute CRO efforts for our websites. Use data, testing, and experience to evaluate website performance and identify areas to improve consumer experience and increase conversion and revenue
- Evaluate and report on KPIs for site performance; Make sure we see every part of the funnel in our eCommerce platform to accurately measure the churn and conversion
- Optimize all signup funnels (web, email, app, content) to achieve above average conversions
- Identify areas of improvement through quantitative and qualitative research, such as user research/testing, analyzing competitors, reviewing current performance and more
- Proactively spot and analyze funnel leaks and plan copywriting and design fixes with the team
- Implement multivariate testing strategies for dynamic landing pages
- Stay updated on industry developments and trends
- Work closely with the Development, QA, UX, Design, Content and Project Management teams to strategize, ideate, define and run the planned projects and campaigns and to communicate strategy, progress and results
- Build and maintain BI tools to make informed decisions quickly while empowering others cross functionally to have information readily accessible
- Technical website optimization for best visitor experience and SEO.
- 2-4 years of experience as Digital Marketing Analyst /CRO / Data analyst with web analytics, UX and copywriting
- Experience with Google Analytics reporting
- Experience and deep understanding of designing and executing A/B and multivariant testing, Conversion Rate Optimization strategies and tools such as Google Optimize
- Experience with UX methodologies and a good visual eye to detect what works well (and what doesn't) in a brand's journey
- Proven success in improving eCommerce websites’ and landing pages’ conversion rates
- Understanding of consumers and key drivers for purchase beyond pricing
- Experience with Qualitative and Quantitative analysis
- Native English
- Background in Web Development/BI/ Performance Marketing/UX/Experience with other web and app optimization/ personalization platforms besides Google Optimize 360 Experience with Google Analytics and Enhanced eCommerce implementations
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighbourhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here.
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!