About The Position
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our design team!
The Graphic Designer will be part of the Marketing department, reporting to the Creative Manger. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing B2B and B2C marketing material, as well as doing UI/UX while maintaining the brand language across all media.
- Create compelling, pixel-perfect UI designs
- Work on Nayax’s application designs
- Design marketing related materials - print and digital
- Create Nayax’s marketing materials such as Banners and Landing pages
- Collaborate with our different business units
- Develop designs according to brand guidelines
- Convert ideas and content into amazing and creative concepts
· 2-3 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
· Portfolio- Must.
· Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Xd, Photoshop & Illustrator)
· Experience with brand identity, apps, websites, emails, ads, social media etc
· Good English - mandatory
· Artistically talented with strong attention to detail
· Great communication and people skills
· Awareness of design trends and best design practices
· UX experience
· Video and motion graphics creating and editing skills
· Animation skills
· B.Design Degree from HIT/Shenkar/Wizo/Bezalel
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighbourhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here.
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!