NOC Team Leader
About The Position
The NOC Team Leader will be part of the NOC team, reporting to the Director of DevOPS. The NOC team leader will be responsible for the NOC team and oversee its day-to-day operations. You will supervise and coordinate the activities of the NOC team during shifts, in order to deliver outstanding quality and service to our customers. The ideal candidate will bring hands-on management experience in fast-paced and growing environments with proficiency in NOC concepts and practices.
· Manage a team of 8 employees who work 24X7, handle alerts and events in a financial organization
· Manage the team's performance, set the guidelines and roster the members
· Monitor and support the company's production infrastructure, systems and applications
· Maintain constant contact with the client while managing major events
· Manage the process of Root Cause Analysis
· Issue weekly and monthly reports
· Ensure that all events are monitored
· At least 2 years of experience in NOC.
· Experience with monitoring tools.
· Excellent communication in English (both written and verbally).
· After-hours availability is required during major events.
· Proven management experience
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by click here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nayaxvend/videos/native/urn:li:ugcPost:6627549537546366976/
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and eager individuals to join us in our growth!