Production IT System Administrator
About The Position
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company, specializing in solutions for cashless payment such as vending machines, check-out stations and EV chargers.
Nayax products can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our products serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
An exciting position in Nayax IT and Technical Operation team which involves installation, customization, monitoring and maintaining the production environments.
We are looking for talented and energetic people who are dedicated, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and own high-traffic production systems, where all the clients transactions is going through
- Manage live environment from server infrastructure all the way to applicative image management layers.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues and bugs.
- Work with account managers, and technical staff to resolve application problems.
- Provide architectural solutions for complex infrastructure requirements involving large-scale systems and rapid growth.
- Define and manage automated production process.
- 5+ years experience with production systems with a 24/7/365 high-traffic web service.
- Experience in managing large clients production environments - such as in gaming, online or financial companies
- Strong Experience and knowledge implementing and deploying at least 1 of the following - Storage / virtualization systems (VMware) / Network - Must
- 5+ years' experience with Microsoft Windows 2012/2016 and Active Directory - configuration and installation end2end.
- 5+ years' experience with MS IIS Version 7/7.5/8/8.5 - troubleshooting, setup
- Strong experience working with Infrastructure platforms - Storage, Backup, VMware, Servers
- Deep network understanding (Load Balancing, DNS, TCP/IP, Routes, sniffers)
- Knowledge of Internet architecture - 3rd Party DNS, CDN and DDOS solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer-science\information-systems.
- Previous experience / knowledge in the areas of IoT or financial\banking platforms.
- Technical expertise in one of the following areas: MQTT, Advance scripting in Powershell, security ( WAF , Ossec, PCI ) , GDPR.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- As part of a team willingness to share your knowledge with others
- Passion, dedication, and desire to be the best
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track-record of problem-solving
- Self-learning and ability to tackle new technical realm.
Current location: Tel-Aviv > From August 2019: Herzliya