NOC Technical Support
About The Position
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company, specializing in solutions for cashless payment such as vending machines, check-out stations and EV chargers.
Nayax products can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our products serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
About the position:
As a fast-growing company, we are constantly looking for talented, driven people to join us. The NOC Team Member will be part of the IT Operations Department which involves both customer facing and technical aspects, maintaining the functionality and availability of Nayax production environments. We are looking for talented and energetic people who are dedicated, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Diagnose the cause of problems in a complex environment and provide effective solutions quickly.
· Provide technical issue resolution via phone, E-Mail and other electronic mediums.
· Work with clients, account managers, technical and support staff to resolve application problems.
· Configure and build monitoring systems and reports.
· Document problem resolution steps.
- First year of relevant degree from university, college, or technical school; or three to six months relevant experience.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Passion, dedication, and desire to be the best.
- Team player with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative in a pressure environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills - a must
- Willing to work in varying shifts including evenings, nights, weekends, and public holidays.
· - Experience as NOC operator/ Help-desk technician / technical-support (Army service experience can be relevant as well)
· - Private vehicle owner
· - Any of the following areas of expertise: Scripting, Monitoring, Windows/UNIX Administration
· - Knowledge in SQL