About The Position
The Compliance Coordinator will be part of the Finance department, reporting to the AML Operations Manager. The Compliance Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with compliance procedures, ensuring that the company's operations adhere to the laws that regulates it.
- Perform quality checks of compliance procedures to ensure that legal standards are being met as defined by policy.
- Report on the outcome of checks.
- Assist our clients and business partners via emails.
- Serve as the point of contact for unresolved verification problems.
- Manage all communication with various departments across the organization in an efficient manner.
- Assists Compliance Manager in monitoring high risk clients.
- Prepare and analyze reports.
o Experience with working in customer service positions.
o Organized and thorough
o High level of English.
o High level of Hebrew.
o Positive attitude
- Experience as a Compliance coordinator or similar position.
- Experience in working in the fintech industry or other Global Hi-Tech Company.
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nayaxvend/videos/native/urn:li:ugcPost:6627549537546366976/
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and eager individuals to join us in our growth!