About The Position
If you enjoy getting things done, collaborating with colleagues to develop and optimize your work processes, and you are interested in joining a fast-growing global company, this is the position for you!
The Reconciliation Manager will be part of the Finance department, reporting to CBO. The Reconciliation Manager will make sure that the financial data for the bank and the company is aligned by using the Excel VLOOKUP & Pivot function. We are looking for an individual who have analytical capabilities and attention to details, as well as the ability to collaborating with colleagues to develop and optimize work processes.
· Perform daily reconciliation duties between internal and external records, as assigned
· Design optimizations in collaboration with the product manager.
· Identify, investigate and understand all discrepancies.
· Proactively Identify solutions to prevent recurring problems.
· Communicate and escalate discrepancies to appropriate parties for resolution.
· Up to 2 years of relevant experience
· Excel skills, including complex formulas such as VLOOKUP and Pivot
· High level of English
· Ability to understand and reconcile complex data sets
· Exceptional analytical capabilities
· Able to multi-task and work with many systems
· Bookkeeping experience
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nayaxvend/videos/native/urn:li:ugcPost:6627549537546366976/
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and eager individuals to join us in our growth!