About The Position
The FP&A Manager position will be responsible for leading the Analysts team and supervise of the budget and forecast structuring and analysis of Nayax
Financial Analysis and Reporting:
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and annual analysis, forecasting, variance analysis and financial performance per business units
- Maintain a rolling forecast, adjusted to reflect the most recent business events
- Support corporate consolidation budgeting and forecasting process
- Implement new financial reporting process as per need Our Finance department is growing and we are looking for a Head of FP&A Analyst!
Financial Business Partnering:
- Act as a financial business partner to the various business units, providing add hoc analysis and queries
- Provide reports and analysis to senior management as per external client and audit requirements
- Support initiative targeted for increasing efficiency, cost management
- Provide value-added insights and recommendations to enable senior management optimization of budget spend
- Advise on investment initiatives, maintaining financial health of organization
- Perform Internal analysis towards any DD/M&A processes
- Lead the FP&A team in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Plan and manage team tasks, short and long term
- Manage the monthly close process and produce budget variance reports.
- Proven experience in financial team management
- 10+ years of financial-analytical experience in a public company
- Knowledge of statistical and mathematical models, strong analytical skills
- Ability to drill down to the details as well as see the large picture
- Well organized with problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and changing environment
- High proficiency in Excel
- High level English
- Project Management experience
- Strong IS orientation (ERP, BI)
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here.
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!