About The Position
Nayax is looking for a Billing Manager who has strong interpersonal skills, motivation, and attention to details. The Billing Manager will be part of the Finance department and will be responsible for managing the Billing team members including payments and support global customers.
This position requires both hands-on and leadership skills.
· Lead the Finance Billing team members, prioritize and track team tasks
· Help Implementing global financial billing best practices
· Collaborate with other departments and support in related fields
· Summarize receivables balances and prepare billing reports
· Be our customers contact-person for all questions/issues with billing and invoices via emails
· 2-3 years’ experience in the Finance Billing field
· Managerial experience
· Advanced Excel skills
· Excellent English (written and spoken)
· Attention to details, strong interpersonal skills, drive and motivation.
· Experience with SAP Business one
· Experience in Bookkeeping
· Previous experience in implementing payment systems
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/business management
· Previous experience in Fintech companies
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here.
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing, and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!