About The Position
As a Billing Specialist, you will be facing our global customers while performing billing duties, ensuring an accurate record of our clients’ accounts and outstanding balances. You will be the main focal point for addressing billing inquiries and activities for our customers.
- Manage the monthly payments for clients.
- Summarize receivable balances, verify totals, and prepare reports.
- Execute Billing tasks, generate invoices and credit memos in accordance with customer agreements.
- Be the contact-person for all customer questions/ with billing and invoices via emails.
- Research and resolve account discrepancies.
- Manage financial data to discover outstanding invoices.
- Responsibility for client success under your region.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the finance department as a billing coordinator
- Fluent English
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fluent English
- Strong attention to details, specifically related to numbers.
- Previous experience as a bookkeeper.
- Knowledge of accounting software such as SAP and Salesforce.
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nayaxvend_check-out-our-new-israel-digs-activity-6627550122794369024--knR/
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.