Automation Engineer - Tech Lead
About The Position
Nayax is a global fintech company, specializing in solutions for cashless payment for devices, such as vending machines, check-out stations, EV charges and many more! Nayax’s produces proprietary software and hardware, providing a complete service, including connectivity, credit card clearing, marketing tools and software for remotely managing vending machines or other unattended businesses.
Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
About the position
The automation engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development cycle. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for building and automation framework, participating on a team that is writing test cases, executing test cycles, overseeing the development of a feature to ensure it meets both the company’s standards as well as the client’s need. Ultimately, the position will be someone who will own the automation framework and verifies it runs a regular basis to maintain high quality verification.
If you are a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced automation engineer who is eager to excel in his role - We offer a great working environment in a successful company and development opportunities going forward.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Build automation framework for our devices.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing automation to ensure highest product quality.
- Contribute to the full software development life-cycle including design, development, documentation, testing and deployment.
- Work in collaboration with other SW Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Work with product owners and business analysts to fully understand requirements
- Write automated test plans, test scripts
- Investigate customer complaints
- Identify, record and document bugs
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer science / SW engineer/ Electrical engineer)
- Proven experience in building a test automation framework e2e - Must
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proven hands-on coding experience in Python - Must
- Experienced in Automation for embedded devices - Must
- Experienced in Programming Selenium, WebDriver, Jenkins, CI and/or alike
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- STD, STP, STR documentation
- Capable of dealing with multi-projects/multi-products environment
- Experienced in Developing Code in C (Arduino)
- Knowledge in communication protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, …)
- Product or industry-specific experience (payment/embedded)
- Knowledge in EMV and or other payment protocols