Embedded Software Engineer
About The Position
What we are looking for:
If you are a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Embedded Software Engineer - We offer a great working environment in a successful company and development opportunities going forward.
The Embedded SW Engineer will be part of the Embedded department, and will be responsible for developing embedded projects.
What you will:
- Develop new features as defined by product team.
- Contribute to the full software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and deployment.
- Support product issue resolution teams to determine root cause, corrective action and lead it through to release and production.
- Work in collaboration with other SW Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Work with product owners and business analysts to fully understand requirements.
- 5 years of experience Developing Code in C- Must
- Real Time Operating Systems , specifically FreeRTOS - Must
- Capable of dealing with multi-projects/multi-products environment
- 'Big picture' perspective
- High inter-personal skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong background in communication protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, …)
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nayaxvend_check-out-our-new-israel-digs-activity-6627550122794369024--knR/
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!