Senior Applicative DBA
About The Position
Nayax is a global Fintech company, specializing in cashless payment solutions for unattended points of sale such as vending machines, check-out stations, EV chargers, Laundromats and more.
Nayax’s proprietary software and hardware provide a complete solution for contact, swipe, and contactless payments including credit & debit cards, pre & post-paid cards, mobile apps and QR codes.
Our web-based back office provides real-time telemetry for remotely managing vending machines or other unattended businesses.
Nayax products can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our products serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
About the position:
The Senior Applicative DBA will be part of Nayax's DBA team. The Senior Applicative DBA will design and implement an efficient, scale-able, and highly available database applications. As well as, manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Learn deeply Nayax's business logic.
- Investigate, analyze and untangle performance bottle necks to allow our system to continue with its rapid.
- Improve database process.
- Write new and correct existing data processes.
- Responsible for data and databases architecture. Create new ERD(Design patterns)
- Mentor developers with best practices and recommendations concerning DB optimization.
- 4+ years like MS SQL Server Applicative DBA.
- Experience with MSSQL 2016 -2019 version.
- Strong knowledge in performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge in optimization of SQL processes.
- Knowledge of data mapping with logical and physical data modeling.
- Deep understanding in Internals of SQL Server (Data Storage, Indexes ,Procedures, UDF etc.).
- Deep understanding in accurate T-SQL code writing.
- Knowledge in SQL Server 2016 - 2019 futures.
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams.
- Great communication skills and teamwork
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Willing to share knowledge among developers and DBAs.
Nice to have:
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Experience in back-end development.
- Experience in Visual Studio, Git ,Jira ,Team City and CI/CD technologies.
- Experience in big-data technologies (Mongo ,Couchbase).
- Knowledge or experience in other modern programming languages or web development languages.
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nayaxvend_check-out-our-new-israel-digs-activity-6627550122794369024--knR/
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!