eCommerce Site Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a super passionate eCommerce site manager to engage with Nayax's family!
As the eCommerce site manager, you will report to the head of eCommerce and have a key role in increasing the number of sales and digital exposure of the company and its business unit. This position has a major impact on the growth of the company.
Read about our new eCommerce website! https://www.vendingmarketwatch.com/technology/news/21214888/nayax-launches-ecommerce-site-for-all-cashless-verticals
As an eCommerce site manager you will:
- Manage different online stores
- Design and write spec docs
- Manage store projects with different stakeholders such as global sales teams, inside sales, copywriters, 3rd party suppliers, and more
- Track shops’ stats and offer ideas to increase revenue and traffic
- Implement testing methodologies to ensure constant improvement Utilize data and systems to improve efficiency, cost, ROI delivery cycles, and decision-making
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in managing large eCommerce websites or eCommerce operation
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of platform management for eCommerce
- Strategic thinking and goal-oriented approach
- Experience with Magento
- Knowledge and experience with SEO keywords, technical SEO, CRO and marketing automation
- Experience in global B2B SaaS company
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighbourhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here.
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!